EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC OF DANCING
SOCIAL ∙ LANG ARM ∙ MATRIC DANCE ∙ COMPETITIVE DANCING
WEDDING DANCE ∙ SHOW EVENTS ∙ PILATES ∙ DANCE ATTIRE
NO PARTNER REQUIRED | ALL AGES WELCOME
BENEFITS OF DANCING
- Dancing improves mental and physical development.
- It develops strong muscles and bones improving your balance and posture.
- It reduces the risk of developing type 2-diabetes.
- Dancing for an hour can burn more calories than an hour of most other sports
- It can stimulate creativity and innovation.
- It improves concentration because you need to remember the steps, the routines, the right technique and to lead or follow all in time to the music.
- It improves self-esteem and self-respect.